Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Staff Members

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 6 of 6 Topics

Categories > Health > Healthy Lifestyle >

AdmirerOfLife

AdmirerOfLife (184 days ago) (0)

Hey,I'm an IT professional in Toronto.I was suffering from disturbed sleep cycles. Lack of sleep resulted in anxiety issues. I was kind of feeling upset every time. My friend suggested a relaxation massage from a nearby wellness clinic here. I had no clues about it, I was totally out of hope, yet decided to give a try and went for the first session. 
I don't know, but I had a full stretch sleep last night. I'm not sure how it is going to help me beat the anxiety, but I'm fully satisfied with what they have done to me to overcome my sleeping issue.

Hey,I'm an IT professional in Toronto.I was suffering from disturbed sleep cycles. Lack of sleep resulted in anxiety issues. I was kind of feeling upset every time. My friend suggested a relaxation massage from a nearby wellness clinic here. I had no clues about it, I was totally out of hope, yet decided to give a try and went for the first session. 

I don't know, but I had a full stretch sleep last night. I'm not sure how it is going to help me beat the anxiety, but I'm fully satisfied with what they have done to me to overcome my sleeping issue.

verolla

verolla (74 days ago) (0)

Sleep disorders are very difficult for a person to live and work normally. You need as soon as possible to solve problems with sleep, not to get serious health problems. Learn more about cannabis wax and how to use it. This health product will save you from problems with the nervous system, soothe the soul and help you quickly return to a normal sleep cycle.

(73 days ago) (0)

Prolonged mild fever could also be a cause for bad sleep. You should get a good and accurate thermometer and figure out if there is some fever every night. 

verolla

verolla (69 days ago) (0)

verolla

verolla (68 days ago) (0)

verolla

verolla (65 days ago) (0)